Wednesday, March 7, 2018

MUSE Christmas Visions


Join me for Christmas 
Card Making all Year!

For this Inspiration, I have
CASED a CARD Star!
I absolutely adored this 
Yana Smakula Card 
(HERE)

 I saw the sweet reindeer 
and knew I had to 
make this card!






Hey!
How's your day going?
I'm up on the MUSE Christmas Visions Blog
today with a super sweet card



NEW Bi-Weekly format!

Join Us HERE

(HERE)


I hope you like what you see!

Of Course MUSE 
Christmas Visions
 is my 
"home CLUB" 
challenge

Simon Says Stamp BIG JOY Wafer Dies sssd111528 Create Joy Preview Image
Simon Says Stamp PICTURE BOOK DEER Wafer Dies S440 Making Spirits Bright





=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------

Cat Craig said...

Oh my word.... I remember the YS card you are talking about and I have to say yours is fabulous as well. Love the bold colors. So very festive.

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute! I was so inspired, I played along! :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.