Tuesday, August 15, 2017

CASology - Prickly


I had to make an OMBRE
 cactus card
once I saw this cute challenge theme!

I bought a few stamps I have been
 wanting to play with for a long time.
And this set from
 Sweet Stamp Shoppe is one of them!!

How cute is putting
 faces on plants...!!!




Grab our badge!




=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable!!

Dotty Jo said...

Soooo cute! Jo x

~amy~ said...

super cute!!!

Joyce said...

This is adorable. Your cactus has quite the personality. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

Melissa said...

How cute is THIS, Kimberly?! Love the little face!!! :)

Nora Noll said...

This is GENIUS!! I love the ombre cactus!! Totally, totally FUN!!!

Jacquie Southas said...

I love the ombre cactus, Kimberley! The sentiment is priceless :) Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Anna Uhras said...

This is so cute and perfectly CAS!! Love!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

Judy1223 said...

Hi, Kimberly! EEEK! This is too fun, made me laugh out loud! That cactus is fabulous, but the sentiment really got me! So nice to see you at CASology...just like old times! ;) Thanks for joining in the fun this week!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.