Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Coffee Loving Cardmakers!!!!


OKAY!!!!! ....I saw this sketch on FB
...and said COOL
Then I had a BUTTERSCOTCH
 latte....
And saw the sweet sleeve...

Okay...I HAD to do a 
sweet card with this sweet combo
of LOVE and Coffee!!!!!

CLCSip 2-13

I went to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Site, 
Scrolled at the top till I found
 SIP & SHARE......
That's where I found the SKETCH!!!
(HERE)
Sip and Share

I've been dying to use this AC Romance Puppy Love DP in something. 
 It is so BUSY
but I think it is still sweet.
THIS was just perfect!!!!! 
ADD some coffee cardstock 
and black
to tone it down....
Still FUN and cute I think....
Looks like a journal cover!



Some people think its FUN 
to Re-create cards...
UMMMMMM
 I REALLY REALLY do.. So here are few of the item
sources....there are other sources too...
I used mine... 


DIE: Penny Black Love Cup

Love Cup Die
STAMP: MFT Amazing Sentiments



Starbucks Stamp: (not used) however Pictured: 
Viva Las Vegas Stamps - here

DP: American Crafts Romance Puppy Love (RETIRED)





========================================= 
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
==========================


~amy~ said...

Kimberly, you rocked it.

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun to see you posting more. Great card - love the sleeve use to :)

Shelly said...

This is so SWEET!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

perfection! Love the coffee cozy inspiration!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card....love that adorable heart!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.