Wednesday, October 5, 2016


Hello Muse Christmas Visions FANS!


HELLO!

I inked up the exclusive by Ellen Hutson
Monkey Surprise Set... and also added a few accessories form another set...
And made a snow angel
I can see him trying to catch snoflakes on his tongue!!!

So how is the Christmas Card 
making so far?  

Tell me what kind of cards you
 would like to see here and I'd love to hear some suggestions!














===========================================

Check out the Card Club Sight!

Put this badge on your blog and join along!
Before NO time you will have a stack
of GORGEOUS cards the envy of MANY!
...and you will pat yourself on the back!


Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

======================================




© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.