Tuesday, July 5, 2016

More MUSING.....


I have been watercoloring...
Lately it is so refreshing 
to dab water and splish splash 
some color around... 
Messy and loose and free..

The lovely MUSE inking 
got me a thinking to use it for inspiraiton
for more watercoloring....



You might be wondering how I watercolor....


Sentiment: The Ton
Images: Stampin' Up!
Spectrum Aqua  Makers
Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins

I have a plastic container that I write on 
with the Spectrum Aqua markers..
Then I dabble some clear water in a little puddle.  
lightly water down the mixed media 
or water color paper and then add in the other colors..
I love it when it bleeds into other colors like 
a flowing river leaving ripples behind. 

I only have the Primary Aqua Markers...I need to get more! 
 I just LOVE the bold Primary though....
if you have them or try them, 
let me know what you think about the vibrant color!






Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

================================
~amy~ said...

beautiful!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kimberly! Love those wonderful shades of purple.

Ardyth said...

This is stunning - so rich and dramatic! So great to see you at Muse this week!

Buffy Burnside said...

such a pretty card, I love your background and the color is just beautiful!

foleysfriend said...

Love the effect you created with watercolours - even by changing the colour palette, you retained the general "feel" of the card; love your interpretation of Anita's beautiful MUSE card;

Linda said...

Kimberly, another gorgeous card. Love the vibrant colors. Oh no is this something else I need?

Greta said...

I need to try doing a wc background like this--just love it!

Neets B said...

Another lovely entry, Kimberly. Love how you've changed up the colour palette, this is gorgeous.
Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

Tina said...

Absolutely gorgeous card :)

Ericka Strange said...

Love the colors you used and the blending is so pretty.

Lady Joyful said...

Gorgeous colouring! Your blending is fantastic :)

Jeanne H said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the colors.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.