Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Create a Smile - NEW Challenge Launch

I only have a 
few Create a SMILE stamps..
and I finally had a chance to use my
ZIGS with them!

Heard of the NEW Challenge?
(here)





Right now since I only have a
 few Create a Smile, 
my fave would be the FUN
 Cameleon and all the colors I was
able to incorporate!

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

================================


KimCreate said...

This card is super duper! Love the chameleon and all the fun colors!

Dotty Jo said...

What a fabulous card! You have such a way with colour, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way your black grounds the vibrant colors! This is fantastic!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.