Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sugarpeas Designs Sweet Sketch #46



Another Sweet Sketch!
Playing along again.  
Gotta love the
Sugarpeas Designs!
I still have not used the little Gopher 
Set, but I will soon! 
Trying to show my love for all of the
sets that I have.





Play-to-Win-Graphic






SugarPea Designs Clear Stamps


What’s Mew?

  • Store---What's-Mew

SugarCuts – Stitched Flags

  • Stitched-Flags



========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
---------------

Jeanne J. said...

Awww.. adorable! I love your papers and pretty coloring - you have such a great eye for color Kimberly! Just look at those rosy cheeks! Sweet!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Another fantastic card Kimberley! I love that kitty and how you shaded him in! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs.

D- said...

Awww what a cute stamp. I loVe your sweet card. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragnfly.blogspot

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.