Thursday, March 31, 2016

FUSION: (March 31)

FUSION!



I adore these colors!!
I hiope you can join us this challenge.
The colors are ADORBS and the sketch is
pretty sweet too!

I used Hero Arts Inks and Layering
Orchids Stamp set!







 You have 2 weeks!

FUSION!

And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin' hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!



 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, 
and that you in turn will add to 
the FUSION Gallery!

========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------

I Card Everyone said...

OH so lovely, lovey ... don't I wish I could grow the real things!
=]

sandie said...

Perfectly layered flowers and lovely design x

SugarGem said...

Oh my gosh this is gorgeous!

Linda said...

Love this Kimberly. It is so beautiful.

Kristie Goulet said...

So gorgeous, Kimberly!

Which orchid stamp is this one? I can't decide on which one to get. LOVE orchids!

Julia Aston said...

Your beautiful card made me relax by just reading that sentiment! Love your flowers too!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

perfect use of the colors!

Susi said...

Your flower image is so vibrant! Love the sentiment too.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Kimberly, the color on your flowers is so vivid and bright! I just LOVE it!
Take Care!
Michele

Karren said...

Your card is amazing! Love it!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.