Thursday, October 15, 2015

Whisker Graphics - October Project Feature

Hello Wonderful Crafty Peeps!


I am extremely happy to start feature
 some of my ideas, fun and interesting for uses of the 
Whisker Graphics Product Line!

Use Whisker Graphics Divine Twine Bamboo
 as an embellishment for a fun texture on your projects.





Fall Design Team
Returning Team:
Shirley Karnos:  Shirley Shirley Bo Birley
Rachel MacAffee:   Fawn
Dawn Smith:  Not Just A Mommy

New Designers:
Joanna Solecka: My Paper World
Kimberly Wiener: wienerhoneymooners
Tatiana Tortelly: LuxPapel
Vicki Dutcher:  All I Do Is Stamp


I have covered a Coffee Sleeve
that I have RE-Purposed
for a FUN Textile Feel.
It also insulates from the heat !

I added a FUN image for Halloween.





Project Supplies:
 - Adhesive Foam Squares
 - Scissors
 - Copics

"Click" to Check Out
GREAT Items 
A kick starter to your Crafty
Creativity!



=========================


========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------

~amy~ said...

Super CUTE!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun!

Jen W. said...

As always I am blown away by your coloring - so awesome!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.