Monday, October 12, 2015

The Challenge #46 - Monday Oct 12th


Absolutly LOVED all of the link ups
of lovely cards last week! 

Here we are with an Autumn Colorific Challenge!
The Design Team REALLY loves the colors, 
I was knocked out by all the loveliness!!!!
and I KNOW you will be too.
Absolutely Gorgeous!!!





This week so excited as we are joined 
by these
FAB Guests!

Featured Designer - Shona Chambers
Guest Designer - Mary Valente 



Here is our Vision of Inspiration for you by Lesley Croghan!







======================================================




Kim Heggins

------------------of course me too!!!------------
you are here!





Please join us!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
==========
SewPaperPaint said...

Super card, love the shine!

Lesley said...

I absolutely love what you did with the colors! This is such a cool card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your gorgeous row of trees! Fabulous card, Kimberly!

Shelly said...

Ooooh, awesome!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card! I really like the glossy effect on top of the trees! Also thank you for stopping by my blog the other day :) !!! Hugs ~S~

~amy~ said...

Super pretty!!!!

Happy Dance said...

BEAUTIFUL. What a wonderful card you've made with these rich, Fall colors. And those shiny trees.... wowzers!! Love how you've framed everything, and the sentiment is perfect. Love this card sweetie!! Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow Kimberly this is nifty!! Love the gloss you added and the coloring on the trees is magnificent!!

Lori said...

This is gorgeous! Love the glossy look of the trees.

Claire Broadwater said...

Kimberly, this is just amazing! I love the array of gorgeous color on the trees! Did you put glossy accents on them? The sentiment is so touching, too! Lovely! XX

Shona Chambers said...

I love how this is so shiny and glossy....reminds me of a tropical iceblock...yum!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.