Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Some Odd Girl : Clean and Simple Inspiration!

I am up on the Some Odd Girl Blog Today!

All dressed up in Halloween 
Colors Super Mae
is ready to Save the Day!

Some Clean and Simple
Inspiration!



I hope that you can check out the 
and also the Wonderful Products!
And the FB Community is loads of
FUN with challenges and weekly
Prizes too!


=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
Dotty Jo said...

Totally smitten with your SOG card, Jo x

!neke said...

This is just great !
Makes me smile !
Ineke X

Lisa Elton said...

She's a cutie, this is fun Kimberly!

~amy~ said...

Awesome!!

Happy Dance said...

Girl, you are rocking these SOG stamps. Your coloring has me mesmerized, btw; it's just fantastic! I can't stop examining every single detail. Wonderfully fun card. Love it. Bev

Katie Ann Brooks said...

You are my superhero K! For sooooo many reasons, among them that this card is awesome! Hugs!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.