Saturday, October 17, 2015

Some Odd Girl : Amazon Mae!


Strong, Beautiful, FIERCE 
and loyal
AMAZON Mae is definitely 
all of those and MORE!




I LOVED giving Amazon Mae some tribal colors
in her hair and piercing green eyes!









=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------

Monika Reeck said...

Really coooll colored with cool image and cool background and sentiment .
AH MAZING card my sweet friend Kimberly..
Visit me today sweety?I miss your encouragement (Smile)

Happy weekend Kim
hugs
Monika

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card, love how you've showcased that gorgeous images, Jo x

~amy~ said...

perfectly colored!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Kimberly, your coloring on this is incredible!

Kim Heggins said...

FABulous my dear friend!!!

Leslie Germain said...

What an adorable image!! AND you coloring made it amazing!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.