Sunday, October 11, 2015

MUSE #136 - Joan Bardee!


A little someone...
wanted me to join in on MUSE Card Club...
She knows full well it is hard for me to ignore a challenge.
ESPECIALLY one so lovely as this..






Here is totally creative and hilariously 
witty Joan Bardee's card:








========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------
I Card Everyone said...

Oh MAN I knew I'd love it! Look at you water-coloring, and everything - LOve that you look a challenge straight in the eye and say 'I've got this!' and you always do, Kimberly xxx
=]

sandie said...

Wonderful, love how you coloured the flower that rich green, fab take on Joan's card x

Suchi said...

Absolutely stunning card Kimberley! :)
Suchi xx

Aileen said...

Wow perfect card, love your colours and that flower. Brilliant

Ardyth said...

Beautiful! Love the gradation of the background! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

LauraJane:) said...

You rose to the challenge and conquered!

~amy~ said...

This is awesome!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.