Thursday, October 29, 2015

FUSION: (October 29th)

FUSION FANS!

We have a Bright and Bold
inspiration for you!

Purple and Poppies and a sweet sketch!

I LOVE Bold Bright colors and this one is a FAVE
challenge of mine, so I WENT all OUT!



I can't wait to see your creation!
And you have 2 weeks!


Spectrum Aqua Marker colors and the Oriental Poppy..
I added Black Accents and some Pretty Pink Posh Sequins.
The sentiment is from Impress 
however I do not see it in the online shop....





And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin' hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!

FUSION!


 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, 
and that you in turn will add to 
the FUSION Gallery!

========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------
Shelly said...

Absolutely, STUNNING!!

Julia Aston said...

Wow! What gorgeous splashes of bold color!

Unknown said...

What a bright and beautiful card!! Wonderful job with this challenge!! Hugs xx

sandie said...

Just so rich and vibrant, adored this card as soon as I saw it, fabulous colouring x

LauraJane:) said...

GORGEOUS poppies!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is exceptional Kimberly!! GORGEOUS!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Such a stunning card! You create the most beautiful colour infused beauties!

reclaimed wood dining table said...

The card is full of art! I love how the vibrant colors attract the eyes. Gorgeous!

shirley-bee said...

Stunning!

Lucille K said...

Such a beautiful, colorful card :)

Karren said...

Wow! This card just jumps off the page - it is so bright and cheerful and beautiful!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

GOR-GEOUS! You amaze me!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.