Tuesday, October 13, 2015

CASology: You!


CASology has a BRAND NEW 
clean simplistic chic look!
ahhh wow!

So now I will give you a clean simplistic
modern chic card!







Guest Designer:  Jennie

Sponsor:  STAMPlorations!




Don't feel like you need to use your dies as they are.
Cut them, change them and make them
versatile!


LIGHTHEARTED LEAVES
Too many lovely things that you can do with these!
My brain hurts thinking about how many lovely
things I can do with this set!

(See your Stampin Up Coordinator!)


I HOPE you are inspired to Create!!!!
==============================================


JOIN US at CASology!

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
Ardyth said...

Love those leaves and the colours you've chosen. This card is full of joyful energy -just like you!

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly I love that die cut and how you cut it out!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Kimberly, pretty leaves!

Anonymous said...

Always inspired after leaving your blog, Kimberly! SO pretty, and I have a soft spot for those new pretty leaves too!

Joyce said...

Brilliant idea to cut up your die cuts, Kimberly. And love those gorgeous leaves. Need to go check out that stamp set.

Leslie Germain said...

Such a pretty and different design!!

Hannelie said...

Gorgeous make Kimberly!

~amy~ said...

awesome, love the fun colors!

Jen W. said...

Brilliant use of that die and those leaves are so cool!

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, I agree -- that SU set is amazing! Your pretty combination of die cut sentiment and leaves is amazing, too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly!! You are super smart. What a great use of that die!!! I need to look in my stash and see which one I can do this with. Nicely done.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.