Thursday, October 15, 2015

CASology: Show off your Craft Space!

Each week CASology is hosting a Designer
 on the Team
to have a Craft Room Tour!

so LOTS of photos here!




I have  2 "stations"
One where I stamp and the other is cutting and embossing...
I am always moving things too... 






The little loveseat pulls out to a single bed.
A $25 thrifty find! 
It comes in handy when we
give up Conrads room to family. 


The back of the door has assorted punches and pens etc..



May not all be matchy matchy...but they work!
Large collection of Woodmount stamps sorted
by thems in oversized
wire backet rolling cart.


Treasured pictures of ideas for projects
featured on a corkboard.



The room is small, though I think I have
 it well laid out for crafting




The VERY best part about having it 
cleaned up.....
 is that a little boy 
can sometimes be found hanging
 out with me.


Melissa said...

Kimberly, I love your space! It's so cozy and inviting! The loveseat is perfect! That's one thing I'm lacking in my own space...a comfy spot for little ones to sit! Thanks so much for sharing!!! :)

Ardyth said...

This looks fantastic! I love that photo of you at your desk - you've set the bar high for the rest of us!!

Happy Dance said...

Thanks for sharing your incredible craft room KImberly!! I love the soft colors, all the flowers, and the touches of prettiness all over your little craft room. Perfect little love seat too...just right for a sweet boy! Looks like it's really well organized too! And even when you've been too busy crafting to clean it, I'll bet you know exactly where everything is! Hugs. Bev

I Card Everyone said...

UN be freaking believable!!! OH is that a sleeper sofa? as I may be moving in? NOW I know how you keep your crafting life so organized!!!
=] Michele XXXX

[yes, I did a copy/paste so you can giggle over my question! Darling little boy!! Fabulous space - oh the magic that is conjured here!]

Laura Norris said...

What an amazing space you have Kimberly!! So beautiful and well organized! I love the picture of Conrad all snuggled in :)

Toni said...

very cool! and so organized! when will you be stopping by so you can fix up my craft space?? LOL

cm said...

I love, love and love seeing your space where all the magic happens; organized, cozy, inviting...and that little boy is the perfect special touch! Fabulous!
Hugs~c

SugarGem said...

Really cool to see where all the Magic happens. Super cool room. It's like a store up in there, girl!

Joyce said...

Your space is wonderful--so incredibly organized, and I love that your son hangs out there in that cozy chair. Wow--you have a lot of stuff!

Jane said...

WOW! What a fab space Kimberly. Love that you've got space for a bed settee and it all looks so organised, but comfy and inviting too. Am envious of your room.

Susanne Vargas said...

Thank you for sharing your space! It's perfect for creating and the couch is a cozy spot for little visitors!

Nora Noll said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous room!!! I LOVE that you have a little spot for your son to hang out with you. I also love how organized you are!! Looks beautiful!

lostinpaper said...

So excited to see your wonderful crafty space, you are so organised!

Aileen said...

Great room Kimberly and best thing is everything is within zoom space of your chair. Looks like your son enjoys being in the room with you too. Thanks for sharing

~amy~ said...

Love the tour! You're so organized!!

Lisa Elton said...

Looks great Kimberly and an inviting room to create in! My favorite picture is the last one ;)

Judy1223 said...

What a great crafting space, Kimberly! I see that pull-out sleeper...hmmm, maybe a visit is in order? :) It sure looks like a fun place to craft! So warm and cozy and beautifully organized!!!

Jen W. said...

Kimberly, your room is fabulous! All the flowers and baskets give it a dreamy romantic feel and there's more supplies in there than in my local craft shop! I love it!

Rahmat said...

Lovely and organized room Kimberly,and love to see you by your desk. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

I LOVE your room!! It's so pretty and so organized. And the little sitting area is wonderful. It's so inviting! I love it! <3

Birgit said...

What a wonderful crafty space! I especially love the last picture. Priceless!!

Kim Heggins said...

WOW....what a fabulous place to be creative! Love all your sweet details too. Looks like a wonderful place to get lost in. Thanks for sharing it with everyone.

Vicki Dutcher said...

I love saying I HAVE BEEN HERE! You did outstanding showcasing your space in photos-- It's just like in real life. Well, maybe cleaner -- LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH!! What an amazing creative space! So incredibly organised!! Lovely to see your gorgeous boy in there too. Wow! In awe!!

sandie said...

Oh my goodness...envy is all I can say!!

Pam said...

What a fantastic space! I am so envious!

OH Babs said...

Kimberly I love your craft/create space - thanks for sharing. The white plastic cut out crates look interesting (they hold stamp sets) what brand are they?

Diane Jaquay said...

Nice craft space, Kimberly! My favorite pic is of your little curled up on the couch :)

Cathy said...

What a great space, love the comfy seat too, Cathy x

stampwithsandy said...

What a charming and well organized room, Kimberly! So welcoming too, it just makes me want to inspect all your treasures! Thanks so much for sharing your space.

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly you creative space is fabulous, you have so many goodies and your organization is just perfect my friend! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Nance said...

Wonderful crafty room, Kimberly! So many great things! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Michelle said...

What a fantastic crafting space! It may be small, but it's yours! I have a corner in our rumpus room - no space to myself and so, so messy! I'm loving looking at your beautifully organised and clean space, especially the gorgeous little person sitting on the sofa. :-)

Claire Broadwater said...

WOW! What a fabulous space, Kimberly! I love it! I am so impressed with how clean and organized you are. I only wish I could be half that organized! I thought I owned a lot of stamps, but we might be tied! Thanks for sharing your little piece of paradise! Your son is so handsome, too! SO fun to have him hang out with you! XX

Bobby said...

Cozy space and so well organized, Kimberly. Do roll back and forth in your chair like I do from one station to another? It's so nice that your son likes to hang out with you.

Dana M said...

What a lovely craft space Kimberly. I love the white bins with the cut-outs, they add a soft feminine touch that carries through to the decor items you have in your space. It make me smile and must be such a pleasant place to play.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly!!! I thought I left you a comment, but I guess not. I love your craft room. It is nice a spacious area. I saw your couch and wanted to sit down. LOL. Super organized and big.

Maria Rodriguez said...

Hello Kimberly: Your craft room is amazing, I specially Love all the very personal items all around the room. Love that vintage figurine next to the letter "K", looks so beautiful.
I also love that you have everything in plain view, organized and at hand, I also need to see my stuff or else, I will possibly forget what I have, (don't ask me how I know).
But the most beautiful picture in this collection is that of your little son, how cozy and comfortable he looks there, keeping you company.
Thank you for sharing your fabulous space with us.
Hugs.
Maria Rodriguez.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.