Thursday, August 20, 2015

Happy 200th FMS with Color Throwdown!

Well friends...not sure if you can tell...
but I am on my DH's laptop, mine...
I guess I finally killed the internal battery.

Will not arrive until Monday..
So I fumble on my old laptop (his now)..
wondering how I ever used it.
It is clunky, heavy and he has his stuff all 
over the place...So do I to tell the truth.
 He also has Wp10...

Oh back to business... ANOTHER
Freshly Made Sketches!
Celebrating their 200th Sketch!!!

Love the DT and a special 
Mwah to Lesley!!!








And again...My OBSESSION 
lately with Some Odd Girl!!!


====================================================


Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------

Aileen said...

Isnt this Panda bear cute. Love your colours and layout, looks brilliant.

Kajcyika said...

Hey, I just love this card! You did a really good job! :)

!neke said...

This pander is super cute !
Love it !
Ineke x

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!! Love that panda too!

~amy~ said...

Gah, love that panda! Whatta sweet card!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is sooo cute!!
Happy Friday!

Linda Callahan said...

Cutest birthday bear ever! Love the pop of the orange! Adorable card! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches to celebrate our 200th!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just so over the top adorable!!! I love your sweet bear and that wonderful bug patterned paper is so fun. Fabulous card.

Jen Mitchell said...

Awww, this is adorable! Thanks for joining us at for our 200th challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh my goodness this is just the most adorably sweet image! I am smiling as I am typing this with how cute he is! Thanks for joining our 200th challenge at FMS!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Adorable!

Jen Timko said...

Oh my goodness, this is adorable! Love the bright, happy background of this adorable bear. Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

OH Babs said...

Cute image and fun cardstock.

Taunya Butler said...


Your card caught my eye over in the Freshly Made Sketches Gallery and this is another FABULOUS card by you!!!
Taunya Butler
http://daisiesgirl.com

Unknown said...

We love your Odd Girl Obsession!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling panda image and you have colored him beautifully!!! Love the fun paper you used, too!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

Broni said...

This little guy is adorable and I love how you used the sketch! I'm so glad you joined us this week at the Color Throwdown!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.