Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches 200th!


Happy 200th Freshly Made Sketches!
Hooray!  

I hope you like my sweet "tweet" card
with the lovely ColourQ colors!


 



WPlus9
Sentiment : Penny Black

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
-----------------
Karren said...

Just gorgeous and a wonderful use of the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

Nope, I don't like it... I LOVE IT!! The little bird is so pretty and I am smitten with the hearts! Beautiful coloring too!!

~amy~ said...

Love this...what an awesome bird and love the fussy cutting.

Jen Timko said...

This bird is so pretty! And what a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

Cindy Lovell said...

The birdie is so pretty!!! Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Linda Callahan said...

Your coloring is fabulous! Love the bird and that one yellow heart! Beautiful! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches to celebrate our 200th!

Lesley said...

Incredible! You are so artistic! Love! xo

Deepti said...

Oh my this is gorgeous! I love the happy colors and of course ur awesome coloring :)

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card, your little bird is coloured beautifully!

Rose said...

Beautiful card! Love the cute bird & your colouring. The hearts & sentiment finish it beautifully.

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty!! Love your coloring!!

Kim Heggins said...

Kimberly....this is just so beautiful. I love your sweet bird tweeting hello, gorgeous coloring. Thank you so much for the absolutely incredible card you sent me. You totally made my day, what a wonderful treat to receive such a beauty in the mail. Thank you for being to sweet and thoughtful.

Michelle said...

Love this sweet bird Kimberly! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Kimberley, love your water color bird! So happy you played with us at the colourQ.

Amy O said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the hearts, especially how you chose to spotlight one with the yellow and sentiment. Thanks for joining us in our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love this, Kimberly! Sweet birdie sitting above those texture stamped hearts looks so cheery and happy!

Mimi said...

Love everything about this card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow! I saw your card at Freshly Made Sketches and came to take a closer look! This is absolutely gorgeous! Great job on the sketch!

Taunya Butler said...


Your card caught my eye over in the Freshly Made Sketches Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! What a beautiful card - I love that bird stamp and I love the way you have paired it with that heart!! So lovely!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
Taunya Butler
http://daisiesgirl.com

Michele K. Henderson said...

Kimberly, your sweet little bird is adorable!

SewPaperPaint said...

This is truly beautiful!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.