Friday, July 3, 2015

Together forever you and me......


Isn't this a Cutie Pie!!!!
I have just recently discovered 
And I am Head over Heels.....

So MUCH FUN to color...practice my Copic Skillz

My FIRST Black Coloring....







Love Bandit Clear Stamp Set          Romantic Gwen Clear


===============================================
Now it is your turn to get crafty!..........


Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

====================
Ellen H. said...

This one is super cute!!

Ren said...

This is so so adorable! I love how you mellow down everything to a dark tone and bring out the red! Thanks for joining Colour Me...! challenge!

Ren
xoxo

New Creations said...

Love this adorable image with beautiful coloring work, great!

!neke said...

Cute thats the word !
Looks great !

Kara Lynne said...

What a cutie! I love your coloring, and wonderfully paired with the red and white!

~amy~ said...

serious cutie pie.

Anna said...

Lovely card!

Dee Miranda said...

Those stamps are great and what a great card you have created! So cute!

Jinny Newlin said...

Sweet as can be! I just love that background you've created, and your shy, little raccoon is priceless! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, such an adorable card! The image is so sweet! Thank you for playing alone with Colour Me!

Kim Heggins said...

Kimberly...this is so sweet. Love your adorable little critter, too darn cute! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable!!!

Susan Powell said...

Super cute!!! I need to check out her stamps.

Toni said...

congrats on the colour me win!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.