Sunday, June 14, 2015

Happy Birthday - Colourme!


Just joining the Colour me crew today
in their FUN challenge!
I have a few DT things I MUST  do....
But hey a few SUPER FUN challenges are on my list too!!!
How about you?







Avery Elle Stamps!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
========

Leslie Germain said...

Love it! Such a neat banner!

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I love the colors you used and the fun banner!!

stampwithsandy said...

So adorable, Kimberly! I love that banner! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

such a fun card and I love the sequins! Always happy to see your creations and your face, they are both so uplifting to me! HUGS! Thank you for playing with us at Colour Me!:)

Joyce said...

This is so very cute!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.