Tuesday, April 14, 2015

CASology: Sweet!

Join us this week as we visit
SWEET! 
Cute images..... and flowers..and friends
SO SWEET!

This week has just started and ...there
is so much inspiration already flowing!
It was SO VERY hard to select
a challenge winner.... TRULY!

You all are the BEST!

Candy..cuteness...love and friendship!
What will you create for SWEET?
I can't wait to see it!





Sponsor:  STAMPlorations

Guest Designer:  Marika




Sugar Peas Designs Stamps!!!




I'll let you all in on a little secret 
why I love these sets.....

This is me....I look JUST like that kid!


But don't feel too bad for this little 
awkward duckling...
After awhile....she out grew the awkward...



==============================================

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





====================================================



Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
-------------------
Dotty Jo said...

Great card - the image really is you! Jo x

Linda said...

Sweet card indeed. And I think the stamp set was made from your picture.

!neke said...

The image is really you !
Great those pictures !
This card is really sweet !
Ineke xx

Marika said...

What a sweet card, Kimberley. Thanks for sharing your pictures. First though, before I read your post I thought your card has something to do with a Pippi Longstocking - a Swedish children story. You looked exactly like her in those pictures! Well, Pippi is very very famous and every little one in Scandinavia still knows her, so you would have been very very famous here! :) Have a great week!

Kara Lynne said...

I couldn't believe it when I saw your picture! You did look just like her! I would not say awkward, I would say sweet, just like your wonderful card!

Joyce said...

Darling card, and yes--that little girl is you! Wonderful picture.

Barb Ghig said...

Adorable card, Kimberly! Beautiful coloring, and yes that little girl looks just like 'You'! Love seeing your photos!

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly perfect!!! You were and still are such a cutie!

Shelly said...

Super CUTE card! Love the pics, too!

~amy~ said...

okay, your card is so cute and I love that you shared your photos...you're sooooooo CUTE!

Judy1223 said...

Well, the proof is in the pictures...you were cute then and you still are! Yes, I am commenting on your card -- but its because I LOVE it! ;) I love that image and how you colored it is wonderful!

Monika Reeck said...

Did you draw that IMAGE Dear Kimberly
it really looks like you as you were small little girl...
sooo cuuute Image you have and so sweet foto you share too then you are a pretty little teenager ...and now a beautiful lady..
I love the share of your old picture Oldy but Goldy time right
and your card is CUTE
I dont want to make you difficult I will share my link to make you easier to found my SWEET card..
hugs and miss you Kimberly..
Monika

Monika Reeck said...

Here I am again with my Link to my SWEET CASology card Kim..
http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.de/2015/04/a-baby-card-birthday-card-and-love-you.html

Katie Ann Brooks said...

LOVE this super sweet card! LOVE, LOVE! Especially when I look at it on my shelf! Thank you my friend! Sophie says thanks too! :)

Jen W. said...

I don't think you looked awkward as a kid - you were totally adorable!! Love your coloring on your sweet card. :)

Nora Noll said...

How CUTE!! That little girl from that stamp set is YOU!!! Stunning, stunning, stunning!!

Anonymous said...

Aaaawwww, she/you are SO CUTE!!! Just love those pics!!! And the card!!! Hope to see lots more use of this sweetie stamp set from you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly!! Your card is so cute. I love how you pulled a stamps set that looks just like you as a kid. You totally nailed. it. Thank you for sharing.

Monika Reeck said...

Kimberly..I lost your mail addy in my mobile phone..also I will write here..you are my very talented friend in card maker world...would be thrilled if you like to join my bday Linky party...it still open until 30 April...would be sooooo proud if you like to CASE ing one of my card as sample I put on that link (scroll above a bit) I still wait your creativity my dear friend..biiggg hugs..Monika

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.