Sunday, March 15, 2015

Essentials by ELLEN -Mix it up Challenge!


I ADORE Julie Ebersole.  
Some Bloggie pals of mine all go to her classes, and
 we go as a group when we can.  
Julie has designed some phenomenal Essentials for Ellen Hutson, 
Stamps and Die Sets and I truly ADORE them.. 
Infact I have inked them up several times!  Yay!
Have you HEARD??!!!

There is also a BRAND new Ellen Essentials
Challenge --
I am linking up under the gun as I wanted to ensure ALL of 
my totally awesome supplies were linky'd up here for Ya'll!
-----You MUST go check it out!





join ME HERE!







I folded my cardstock for the base, and cut another piece of 5x4 white cardstock and ran it through the bigshot using the Hero Arts Palm with a thick layer of scrap between my cardstock and the die so that the bottom layer would only have a deep emboss and not a full die cut.  
I adhered this to the base and added a strip of glitter paper and black cardstock to the bottom edge.  The leaf impressions were scribble colored with the Versamark Pen and clear embossed.  With the blending tool I lightly inked peacock feathers in a light circular motion. 
I diecut black cardstock roses and leaves on the glitter paper.  The sentiment was black embossed on white cardstock and fussy cut and then inked it without re-inking the blending tool. 
 Final touches were adding sequins with glossy accent and layering the silver thread under the sentiment popped up on black scrapbook adhesive squares.



---------------------------------
Edited to Add:
I just got a sweet visit from Virginia, 
(thanks MUCH!!!) 
which reminded me that
I used clear Embossing, Black Embossing
and a Die cut as an Embossing tool


Supply Links Below
_______________________

I also have some other cards with Julie Ebersole designs 
for Essentials  by Ellen Hutsen


Stencil, watercolor, black embossing



 Watercolor, black embossing, vellum!







Supplies for Top Card here:


Kim Heggins said...

Kimberly...so many beautiful cards! You are so talented.

Virginia L. said...

Super fabulous work!! Love seeing how yo used these EH goodies!

~amy~ said...

sooooooooooooo pretty!!!!! Love all your beautiful creations!!

Laura Norris said...

Hey Kimberly! Loving all the cards you have made with your new Julie goodies! Thanks for your comment, too! We definately need to go to Julie's next class together!

Julie Ebersole said...

OMG! These are so amazing!!! LOVE!!! XOXO!!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Sparkle, graphic shapes and bold sentiments....be still my heart! I have serious card-envy.
I love these!

My Paper Epiphany said...

OMG I can't decide on a fave! These are all so stunning! I am so jealous that you can go to Julie's classes!

Robyn Oliver said...

Really lovely cards

Vicki Dutcher said...

I thought of you when I saw the challenge - and lookie here! Didn't you make amazing cards with these fun products! I adore the black with the pastels~

Rosemary said...

beautiful cards, Kimberly... you really make Julie's stamps shine!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.