Tuesday, March 17, 2015

CASology: Blossom!


CASology in the HOUSE!

I really got into this one, and I
created a slightly not so CAS card last night ..
.just smitten with some embossing!!

I will say it again, I am so ready for SPRING!
In this area it rained all weekend like we were sure to
 see an ark on the horizon......
Then MONDAY..gorgeous....ah that is how it goes!
Seriously, I am a half full kinda girl...

I want to know what you look forward to best about Spring...

Me... daffodils.. cherry blossoms.
Dew on the grass...loud obnoxious birds..

Getting my coffee through my car window without getting wet.
LOL....

How bout you?!


What ever will YOU do?
I want to see!!!

JOIN US  (HERE)

Guest Designer:  Deepti






Sponsor:   Craft Classes Online
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Here is my Take!


I used a versamark pen and sploched on the powders....
(yes, that is the technical word....)  
smiles....
added a fine point pen and a barely beige copic coloring here and there....Debossed with my die...
Then used the texture plate...

I hope you get crafty and SHARE too!!!!!

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





====================================================



Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
-------------------

I Card Everyone said...

I love it, Kimberly! Delphiniums? Gorgeous!
=] Michele

Shelly said...

This is so pretty!

Ardyth said...

Beautiful colours and technique!

Dotty Jo said...

Looks fabulous - great 'sploching'! Jo x

Lisa Lara said...

Beautiful OLC Kimberly. I love taking walks and riding my bike.

Michelle said...

You are creating amazing pieces. This one needs to be framed and hung on a wall. It's so dreamy!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Kimberly, your splotches are awesome!

Nora Noll said...

This is lovely!! I like the splotching effect and how you debossed the image. I cannot seem to get that trick!! Beautiful design!!

Kara Lynne said...

You are so artistic! I love your flowers and all of the embossing and debossing!

tonyamaries said...

Absolutely beautiful Kimberly! Well done!

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous, Kimberly!

~amy~ said...

Love!

Unknown said...

I agree with everyone else. This is dreamy and reminds me of those beautiful, expensive orchid blossoms you can buy from florists. I need to try that de-embossing technique. It's an effect I really like - looks so luxurious! So gorgeous Kimberly!xx

Jeanne J. said...

Ahhhhh... my first thought when this popped up is ... how the heck did she do that???? Thanks for explaining! I love it!

Anita in France said...

Wow, this is a stunner, Kimberly ... such a wonderful effect from the EPs and I love the debossed look! Gorgeous! Anita :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly!! I love the your flower stems. I lvoe how you watercolored it and that dry embossing without cutting is awesome.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.