Saturday, February 7, 2015

CAS-ual Friday Day....02

CAS-ual Friday Day....02

Simon Says Stamp Friendly Flowers -This is the Life
More of a "Watercolor" watercolor.
I watercolored directly on the stamps
and then added more colors....
These blues and greens are divine...



WOW...the H2o's are so lovely in the light...








====================================================



Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
-------------------
~amy~ said...

Love those blooms!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I bet this card IRL is amazing -- I love the use of sparkling waters -- something I don't have!

Kara Lynne said...

Goodness, that's gorgeous!! Love that sentiment too!

Maura said...

Kimberly, the richness on the flowers is just gorgeous! What a beautiful CAS card (my favorite kind!)

Shelly said...

Beautiful, Kimberly!

Karen Dunbrook said...

just gorgeous Kimberley...love the free flowing watercolour look...

Nora Noll said...

Oh my!! these are STUNNING!! I love that you watercolored ON YOUR STAMPS. Such a cool technique!!

Rebecca Hoy said...

Stunning watercolour flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays, Rebecca x

Michelle Lupton said...

Love this, Kimberley! Thanks for playing along with the watercolour challenge at CASual Fridays :)

Jamie said...

Love the blue color you used!! Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.