Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top Dog Dies - TUESDAYS! - January 6th

Thanks for coming to my Weekly
Post for Top Dog Dies!

2 of 2 posts today!-------------------------------CASology NEW post (HERE)



I will now be sharing every
Tuesday!

Before I share my designs for today, 
we all love great deals, right.  
I will share my fave deals that are
at Tops Dog Dies this week! 

So here is what I think is this week's steal deal!!
Get way ahead of the game with this..

Top Dog Dies Mom Lace Die

$8.00


Now $4.99



ALSO::

=======================================


Okay, I ADORE these little cat silhouettes!
FUN to make Top Dog Dies Creations.

Check out the great idea Gallery at Top Dog Dies, 
they also have really great tutorials that will
inspire you to create NOW!


Top Dog Supplies!



Top Dog Dies Cool Cats Die Set


Top Dog Dies Isabella Fan Die




Top Dog Dies Camera Finishers Die Set



Top Dog Dies SPRING 2015 Team

Jeanne Jachna - A Kept Life 
Kelly Griglione - The Notable Nest
Kimberly Wiener - wienerhoneymooners 
Kymona Tracey - Kreative Kymona
Marcia Dehn-Nix - One Scrap at a Time
Natalie Dever - Dougnat Diaries 
Nicki Scheck - Dream Create Inspire 
Piali Biswas -  Touch of Creation 
Rosemary Dennis - Hey There Rosigrl...
Vickie Zimmer - Smitten with all Things Stamping 


Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!


-----------------

Jen W. said...

Eeek! Those kitty cats are adorable! Much check them out!!

Shelly said...

Oh, how CUTE is this?!!...Love it!

Happy Dance said...

I'll admit, I like the little kitty cats! Had two, Cinnamon and Sugar, but after hubby's first total hip, we had to find them a new home. Still, I love kitties! Your card is adorable. The heart die is wonderful too. Great card. Bev

~amy~ said...

Love it...those silhouette cats and the text panel...AWESOME.

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE the cats!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.