Tuesday, January 27, 2015

CASology: Birthday!


------------My top Dog Dies post is  (HERE)


CASology!!!

WOW.... It was terribly hard to choose just 1
CASology Pick for me... 
Agonizing as it was I did make a selection.
I LOVE all of the CAS entries!!!!

Keep them coming!
Whenever in doubt, the CASology team
always has some pointers!!!

Thanks for joining us  -  and this is an incredibly FUN one!
What can be FUNNER
than BIRTHDAY!!!???


Guest Designer:  Hannelie

Join CASology (Here)



Supplies:
MFT Stamp Pure Innocemce Happy Banner
Memento Tuxedo Black
Recollections White 110lb Cardstock
Copics





This week our Wonderful Sponsor is:

 STAMPlorations


Guest Designer is  Hannelie

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





====================================================



Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
-------------------
Ellibelle said...

So very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly!! I love that little girl. I just bought my first MFTs stamp and I can't wait to color her. You did a fantastic job on this little girl. Nicely done.

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, this is so, so SWEET! I love your amazing coloring skills and the one-layer card with so much dimension by the shadows you added!

Gillian R said...

So cute and perfectly coloured Kimberley

Joyce said...

Love this. What a sweet little girl and wonderful birthday card. Perfectly colored, too.

Ardyth said...

Classic layout, sweet image, gorgeous colours, that's all you need! Lovely!

Kara Lynne said...

She is oh so darling on the corner of your card. So sweet and simple.

Shelly said...

Such a sweet card! That little girl is adorable!

Happy Dance said...

Love this image. She is one cutie pie, and you've colored her expertly! Just a darling card! Love it. Bev

Betty Wright said...

This is so adorable and beautifully colored! Sweet card, Kimberly!

Nora Noll said...

This is soooooo sweet!! I LOVE your coloring!!! Stunning design!

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly she is the sweetest and love your beautiful colouring!

Unknown said...

Oh, how cute is SHE!! Not sure what I like more - her beautifully coloured clothes or her shiny black shoes. This took me back to when I was a girl. I was only allowed buckled black shoes when I was a 'big girl' around her age! (wink!). Thank you for your wonderful CAS inspiration and trip down memory lane. Xx

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute card, Kimberly! Awesome coloring!

~amy~ said...

awwwww...what a CUTE card..love that little girl!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Kimberley first of all thank you for selecting my card for the win last week. I'm speechless ... especially up against such uber talented opposition.
On to your card for this week it's stunning. Your colouring is so perfect and love the layout and choice of colours. May have to enter again! xx

Karen M said...

This is just adorable. I love your colouring of this cute image Kx

Susan Powell said...

I love this - your coloring is awesome!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.