Monday, December 22, 2014

Stampin' Celebration - SC94 Inspiration!


I Seriously loved all of the entries, 
Though I wish more of you will link up.


Bold Gold and Black..
A New Year Spectacular
I used the Kensington Die on gold and 
layered black cardstock and gold on black
Card base.
I added some gems and there
I have a "blingy" card.


 I hope that you will be inspired too.
What theme will you choose?

Stampin' Celebration!





Supplies:
Memory Box Kensington Christmas Tree Die
Recollections 110lb Black Cardstock
Gold Cardstock
Gems




Design Team Members!

--Kimberly Wiener -Wienerhoneymooners ----You are Here!!!


Thanks for coming by my blog!

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)



~amy~ said...

So gorgeous and elegant!

Maura said...

Just gorgeous Kimberly. Love that gold on black shimmery look. Classy.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Irish Cherokee said...

ELEGANT! STUNNING! Is this to bet Framed? Consider it. Make an enlarged version, frame it and hang it somewhere prominent. Just gorgeous.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Blessings
Jim

Joanne said...

Love the black and gold, so elegant. Hope I can find some time to join in on this challenge.
Have a Merry Christmas!

wendi said...

Just beautiful!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Can't go wrong with black & gold! Very elegant card~

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...Kimberly this is just so beautiful. Merry Christmas!

Heather North said...

The gold tree is so elegant and pretty set against the black background. Beautiful card, Kimberly!

BożenA said...

Chic and elegance! Great card.
Regards,
Bozena

Jen W. said...

Now THIS is genius! Absolutely gorgeous!

Monika Reeck said...

I adore black and gold so elegant and I love the tree in the middle of your black paper...you made an Adorable DT card..thanks for the link and I have put my card on the challenge...you can always tell me if any new challenge and maybe fit with my card sweety..again many thanks...hugs, Monika

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.