Saturday, December 6, 2014

Another ALL Blue Christmas.....


This card is less cluttered, more CAS
than the previous.
Really wanted to join Victoria Lavender's
crew again this month!
AAA Cards was so gracious to have me guest last
month!!! 
So I will link up ..Hope you can too!

 I met the wonderful
 Vicki Dutcher and was able to craft
with her for most of the day last weekend.. 
Her sister
 lives about 15 minutes away from me.
Isn't it truly a small world?!!

More......Distressing...
..Stamping...Die Cuts..

ALL BLUE!

Also REALLY wanted to join Virginia's View.
She is so sweet to comment on ALL her entries, 
well..she is MEGA talented too.  Please Join in too
(HERE)











JOIN the challenge
(HERE)



The AWESOME AAA Cards 
Design Team







--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Sweety, this sooo adorable I adore your idea and many many many thanks to join our challenge at HOC you nailed the blue challenge and the inspiration photo and all distressed yeah..you are rock dear..

I was busy sending my new application job cause my contract till march only then I have no time to walk around the blog..hope you are also not so busy and have time walking around the blogs..I join casology this time..hope you like my card sweety....Good luck with the challenge dear Kimberly..
Hugs, Monika

Olga Direktorenko said...

Beautiful creation! The deer in moonlight looks so magical!

Jo Nevill said...

Brilliant card ! Super design !

Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

Totally brilliant! Jo x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi there
Stunning card. Love the background. Thanks for joining in at House of Cards.
Best wishes.
Ang.

~amy~ said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous. Reminds me of batik print. The color is absolutely glorious.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeousness! You achieved that brilliant deep blue - just lovely! Thanks for joining in with AAA~

ps - Fun shout out :)

Marika said...

Gorgeous! I love the ombré distress inking! Just stunning!

Kristie Goulet said...

This is stunning! Love the blues!

cm said...

Dreamy and magical...
Hugs~c

Heather said...

A stunning card Kimberly, a beautiful created background and such an gorgeous deer!!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Sarah G said...

I am in LOVE with this card - so elegant. The rich blue is gorgeous!

Lisa Lara said...

Wow this is a blue beauty Kimberly. I love your talent for sponging and using color.

Mynn xx said...

This is totally amazing! LOVE the texture in your background and the beautiful colors you used! This is fabulous! Thanks for hopping with us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Julia said...

Whoa! Love, love, love your card! Really gorgeous. You've got great style! Thanks so much for all your very kind comments and for playing with AAA this week.

My Paper Epiphany said...

I saw your sriking card in my bloglovun feed and had to come for a closer look! Very beautiful!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is a stunning card, well done!

Hugs and love
Maarit

Deepti said...

Wowzers! Stunning....

Judy V said...

Very pretty card! Love the blues and the deer! Thanks for joining in at House of Cards!

Angela said...

Kimberly, your card is so majestic! Thank you for showing us your blue at AAA Cards!

Merethe A said...

I love your ombreshading on the card... its la batiq fabrics... Thank you for participating in our December Blog Hop challenge at House of Cards.

Ma :)
House of Cards DT

Kim M said...

Oh. Wow. I just adore this! That background is gorgeous and I love the way you did the deer. Fantastic! :-)

Virginia L. said...

Amazing inking! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All Things Distressed” Challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.