Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Masterful MUSES


The AMAZING 
Vicki Dutcher is once again

Her lovely card has immediately inspired me.

I hope that you are inspired 
to join us too!
(HERE)



I clear embossed a few of my favorite stamps onto
watercolor paper.  I sponged Peacock Feathers distress
inks on a portion of the paper and added a dab of water lightly sponging it on portions.  Die cut Memory Box Moonlight
Butterfly and punched Martha Stewart Butterfly Trio
onto black cardstock.  Onto sparkle vellum paper 
I embossed the sentiment with seafoam white.
I ran the vellum strip through the Xyron and added 
inksentials black enamel accents after using a quickie glue pen
to affix the butterflies. 

Posting to MUSE Card Club#83



Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

Francesca Biancon said...

great combination of colors and beautiful butterflie, very delicate!

~amy~ said...

NICE work!

Ardyth said...

Beautiful - Love this in blues! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful take on Vicki's card, Kimberly! I love how you created your background and the pop of black for your butterflies is so eye-catching!

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE.THE.COLOR! Even though I commented on FB it bears repeating on your blog :) Thanks for joining in mf!

Jen W. said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love that blue and the scattering of butterflies. :)

Shona Chambers said...

This is so stunning and just love the colour you used. It goes perfectly with the clear embossing, especially with the white cardstock, it really pops! I think its a winner!!

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely stunning in blues

cm said...

Blues, black, embossing...and the butterflies! Be still my beating heart! Smitten...crushing...loving!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.