Thursday, July 24, 2014

Top Dog Dies Feature - Sugar Peas Blow Me Away

Oh Joy!  
Another excuse to break out my 
NEW Sugar Peas Sets!
A New Challenge on their Blog, 
You're so Punny!

Count me IN

I used the Sketch from CAS(E) this sketch!
Not sure how CAS this is though.....
But I think it rocks the fun, so I hope they won't mind it ..
(??!!)

I am also Special Featuring the NEW Sneek Peak
Exclusive Top Dog Dies Banner #1 Die Set!

Sweet little pierced banners!!!!!

Supplies
Stampin' Up! Hexagon Punch, EKTools Edger Punch
DP Paper..unmarked... 
DCWV Textured Adhesive Mats Paper (Turquoise) Brights
Lawn Fawn Pink Lemonade Lawn Trimmings
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics
BG000 Pale Aqua, BG10 Cool Shadow, BG11 Moon White, 
G20 Wax White, BG15 Aqua, Y17 Golden Yellow, Y11 Pale Yellow

And Featuring:
NEW Release Exclusively From Top Dog Dies
 - Available 7/29/14!!! -
Top Dog Dies Banners #1 Die Set 

Top Dog Dies awesome new release comes out on July 29th!



The lighting in by bathrooms was great, till I tried to take an honest picture.
Then ..... whatever.... not as good.






Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

!neke said...

Hello there Kimberley!
Love those dies , I don't know them !
Will take a look, but that is for me dangerous , because I think I want them 😁!
My vacation starts now , I am going to make a trip over the Dutch rivers!
"See you" afther the holidays!

Joni Andaya said...

Super CUTE card Kimberly!!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is just pure FUN! Great colors! LOVE it!

Deepti said...

This is such a cute stamp :) lovely card, brings a smile with all the bright colors !

Janet D. said...

So, so cute! Love your color choices!

~amy~ said...

Oh how cute is this?! awesome colors!

Lesley said...

This is awesome, Kimberly! You nailed both challenges and I LOVE the colours you used too!!! Thank you for joining us at Case this Sketch and SugarPea Designs!

Diane Jaquay said...

Fabulous card, love the bright orange background, it shows off that adorable little dragon beautifully!!

cm said...

That dragon is adorable; I want to pinch his cheeks! Super cute card, with all the lovely elements you've paired, and your colouring, again, is ultra fabulous! Sweetness to the nth degree, my friend!
Hugs~c

Nora Noll said...

How cute is that dragon? I love the coloring and how you put it against an orange background. It POPS!! I also love that new die you used for the sentiment. Really, really pretty card!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

This is super cute!! Love the coloring.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

What an adorable card…love the colors and design.
I'm so glad that you could join us at SugarPea Designs!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.