Friday, July 18, 2014

Sugar Peas Sketch #7 - Thanks a Bunch!

Sugar Peas Sketch #7 - Thanks a Bunch!

Discovered Sugar Peas through
Lesley Croghan's Blog
She is limited in layers with such a fresh clean look to her cards, absolutely adore them!

I received my stamps earlier this evening, 
and excitedly inked up this sweetie!


Supplies:
Sugar Peas Designs Stamps Love You Bunches
All Stampi' Up! Papers
MFT Die-namics Oval Decorative Doily
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics







Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

Lisa Lara said...

I love it! Genius to use the dog for the heart in the sketch. Love that die you used. Great coloring. So happy you played in the Challenge. Lisa Lara SPD DT

~amy~ said...

Now how cute is this?!

Lesley said...

Oh my goodness! This is just fabulous, Kim! Your colouring is perfect and I love how you used the sketch! Yeah!!! Hugs! xo

Happy Dance said...

Even the pup gets in on the act! Very cute images, Kimberly! Love that dp you've used too. And the black lacy frame really makes your little cuties pop. Very sweet. Bev

cm said...

Goodness, but you've worked magic with these images! The little girl resembles my niece (sweetness to the max) and that puppy, with his little 'bouquet' is utterly adorable! Darling card in every possible way!!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.