Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Paper Crafting Challenges: Kraft!

KRAFT!!!

Thank you ALL for participating in the last challenge!   
As always,  lovely, lovely cards!!!  
This challenge, we are going KRAFT!
 Are you ready for it? 

  I really wanted to bring out the KRAFT.
 I used all white to enhance it.  I LOVE using stencils and I really think the Momenta Cher
ry Blossoms Stencil blooms  are absolutely STUNNING!


I can't wait to see what you can do using KRAFT!  Any combination, just use some KRAFT on your card.  
Remember you have 2 weeks to join in
 and there are several wonderful sketch challenges that you can combine with the Paper Crafting Challenge!




Also Adding to The CURE for the Monday Blues!!!
Thanks Taheerah, I have been so busy with DT new release items, 
getting to FUN challenges is getting harder!...Thanks for letting me know.HUGS!!





Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

Supplies inlinkz



Irish Cherokee said...

Love the card. very simple. The message says it all with just enough embellishment to add interest. Jim

Barb Ghig said...

I really love how the white flowers and sentiment pop against the Kraft background! Another fabulous card, Kimberly!

Aneta said...

That is what I like the most - craft paper and white colour! It is fantastic!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey MF - There is no linky for this Kraft Challenge over at the blog.. LOVE the white on kraft you did

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really beautiful!

~amy~ said...

awesome!

Deepti said...

Gorgeous! Will have to play along :)

Taheerah said...

So so gorgeous Kimberly! I love how you scattered those soft butterflies across your flower stamping - such a perfect accent! I'm so glad you were able to link this up to my challenge - I really miss having you around! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

berryblue said...

I love your card! All that white embossing on the kraft paper! I'm going to have to try that soon. This is great!

cm said...

White flowers, on kraft, with butterflies....fabulous!! Wonderful inspiration for the challenge - and it's because of YOU that I entered my cards!! Thank you!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.