Sunday, May 4, 2014

You are Simply Amazing!


You are Simply Amazing!



Another one for the Cure for the Monday Blues!
I was so Inspired by Taheerah's Pinspiration here,
that another card was up for play.

Join in (HERE)


This was sent to a dear blogger card artist that I admire lots!






Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------

Larissa said...

Wow amazing card with those bright colors! Thanbks for picking my card as a winner at the Paper crafting challenge. It really made my day.

Hugs,
Larissa

Leslie Germain said...

Kimberly, Your card is simply AMAZING. Love the colors!!!

Taheerah said...

Yay, you're back!! I *love* it when you do a double entry for my challenge - I get to see just how differently you read the inspiration and the awesome creations that result are always so chock-full of great ideas! I *love* that bright, bold bloom so much!! Thank you for always participating and for being such a great supporter of the challenge Kimberly, I appreciate it so much! Thank you *so* much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Cow bells I am behind on commenting! Sorry! I thought I was all caught up and then I start taking a break and BAM! YOu post about 1000 cards! LOL.

I love this design, it is so bold and the colors are so vivid!

Marlena M. said...

This is gorgeous! Lovely burst of color

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

WOW! Love that POP of color over the embossing text- that looks so good! Lovely card! :-)

cm said...

Orange and blue, a snippet of teal, beautiful blooms...LOVE!!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.