Tuesday, April 29, 2014

THE CHALLENGE!

THE CHALLENGE!

Wow, I am always tickled when I visit Lesley's blog
Come see what I mean
and visit

Here is a FUN one, 
really a card based on my Mom's CAT Lucy, 
Though Lucy, other than large, doesn't resemble this cat...
She is on a diet though!!!!









Posting to the Challenge!



Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
-----------------

Jen W. said...

LOL! This is hilarious! Love the bright, fun colours and patterns. (I could actually do with applying this sentiment to myself sometimes…) :)

Lesley said...

What a fun card and sentiment, Kimberly! I love the colours you used too. Thank you for the sweet shout out on FB and for your support!
Hugs,
Lesley

Katie Ann Brooks said...

haha, so funny and great coloring! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Irish Cherokee said...

My goodness! A fun card and a fat cat. LOL. Nicely done Kimberly. I like it a whole bunch.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my goodness, Kimberly...you have totally made my day! I LOVE this fun card so much! Beautiful coloring, too! I think I need to put this on my fridge :-)

~amy~ said...

Not even 4 am and I'm chuckling...out loud.
love this.

~Tammy~ said...

So cute and fun!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable!! I love the sentiment!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Super fun card Kimberly, love it!!!!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Kimberly, just wanted to pop over and say thank you for the lovely comment you left on my Paper Crafting Magic entry - it is so very kind of you!
Love the layout above and the somewhat round ginger kitty and lady - very fun image!
If you like sparkle you will love Sparkle Medium - you can find it here: http://imaginationcrafts.co.uk

I don't work for them just love their products and it is so much cleaner than loose glitter! Karen x

cm said...

Oh goodness, how beyond adorable are these images! Delightful and fun!! Did I miss your birthday?? Well: HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet friend!! Hugs to you~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.