Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dynamic Duos - Freshly Made!

Dynamic Duos - Freshly Made!

Wow, loved both the Sketch and the Colors this time round!!
--and the Option of Gold on the DD, 
I'll take you up on that!!!

 ....with my clearly besotted arrival, 
I knew just what I wanted!

I hope you are as inspired as me, 
this is a ROCKIN' combo!

Supplies
Clearly Besotted Flutterby Dreams
Stampin' up!  Rich Razzleberry
Delicate Gold
Memento Tuxedo Black
Mini Pearls
Black and White Cardstock
Copics




Join in with Freshly Made Sketches 
[here ]~!

Join in with Dynamic Duos
[here ]~!



!neke said...

Great card!
Now I am in USA!
Near LA!
X !neke

Tonya Jastad said...

Great job Kimberley!

Linda Callahan said...

Love this! So sweet! Thanks for sharing it at FMS!

Jane said...

Brilliant card, brilliant colours, beautiful stamps. Just gotta love everything about Clearly Besotted!

~amy~ said...

This is WOW

shirley-bee said...

This is so pretty, Kimberly - looks fab in those colours!

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful card! Love all of those butterflies! The colours look fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Angel Johns said...

Beautiful! I love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us this west at Dynamic Duos!

cm said...

You can easily guess my response: butterflies of the Clearly Besotted kind = one swooning "c"!! LOVE what you've created here...seriously LOVE!! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.