Saturday, March 22, 2014

Belated Birthday for Kim!


Belated Birthday for Kim!

Celebrating another 
bloggie friends birthday!
Kim Heggins Cupcakes, Cards and Kim
of stops by here quite often she is so wonderful 
and talented and oh so sweet!
Kim is off for a few days and hopefully getting some 
relaxing in too for her birthday weekend.

I finally inked Hero Arts Delicate Blooms 
and have see some pretty gorgeous stuff done with it!
I Stamped in Versamark Sky Gray and went over with 
Cool Shadow BG 10 Copic on the stems and using a quick upward sweeping motion, and overlapping, 
used Pale Blue B32 on the blossoms.

The Sentiment is Lil' Inker's in hero Arts Night Chalk Ink

It turned out really delicate looking.

I used Rita's cool and classic Sketch from Freshly Made Sketches!
Check out their wonderfulness [HERE]

Supplies:
   









Kim Heggins said...

You are just so sweet! What a wonderful surprise too. Your card is gorgeous! Love your beautiful flowers too, so happy that I have this set too...I love how you colored them, so soft and so sweet. Thank you again for the sweet birthday greetings...you made my day!

Irish Cherokee said...

You are right. Those flowers are very delicate and the whole card reflects the look.

Teresa Kline said...

this is so soft and pretty, just a gorgeous card!

sparkle & shine *~*

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you stamped and colored your blooms with those soft 'blues'...such a lovely card, Kimberly!

~amy~ said...

Super pretty...love your coloring!

Karren said...

I love your coloring on these gorgeous flowers - it's so subtle but interesting! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Deepti said...

Kimberly this is so pretty, I love the way u colored them, simply amazing :)

Claire Broadwater said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the way you colored the the flower blooms! Congratulations on your win, too! XX

cm said...

Delicate, soft, pretty - thoughtful, heart-warming. I knew Kim would love this, as do I! Simply and totally stunning! Hugs~c

Joyce said...

Wow--what a fabulous way to color and use those Delicate Blossoms. One of my favorite flower sets of all times. And, the card is just as sweet as Kim.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.