Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sketch it Saturday - Unscripted Sketch#240


You know, I just want to say, Keep it FUN.
Sometimes I concentrate too hard on the "sketch" and get lost in it, 
or actually "box" myself in a corner.

It is a sketch, though it is "unscripted"
 Feel free to add whimsy, with buttons or embellishments.
Consider the sketch the bare bones that you will
ADD your PIZAZZ to!

I did just that.  
I added some buttons to jazz it up, and I think it makes it playful!
Use what you have, use what you love, and you will LOVE your results!
Have fun and join us too

Supplies:
Memory Box Perched Bird Die
WPlus 9 Circles Die
Sentiment: Mamaelephant
BG Floral Papers: Basic Grey RSVP
American Crafts Hello Silly Smiles (Star Paper)
Basic 110lb white cardstock
Aqua Cardstock
WER Memory Keepers Red Floss
Dear Lizzy Buttons
Brilliance Graphite Black Ink


I hope you are Inspired to Create 
Please join us at
Sketch it Saturday
The Unscripted Sketch Artist Team!
Kimberly--You are Here!!!



Posting to: The Memory Nest #9
Be Inspired  - Go check out and link up your 
Crafty Creations at the Memory Nest!


~amy~ said...

Oooohhhhh...I love it!

Michelle said...

You made a fabulous design choice when you added that triangle. I love how it looks! Very chic!

Shannon J said...

I knew I was going to love this the second I saw the preview! And you did not disappoint! Love the paper, love the accents, love the sentiment! Totally love what you did with this sketch!!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!! :)

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous! I love the way you layered the patterned paper and that birdie looks fabulous in blue!

Joyce said...

Oh, this is so fun and lovely.

cm said...

You've captured my 'issues' of late perfectly in "Sometimes I concentrate too hard on the "sketch" and get lost in it, or actually "box" myself in a corner." Mind-reading now added to your repertoire of exceptional abilities! YES, I've been trying to hard, to do what others do (failing to remember that I'm a beginner!!), with limited success (some hits, plenty of misses", and posting totally amateurish, mediocre, not always 'me' stuff! You're advice - I need to take it to heart! I need to work on developing 'my' style rather than replicating someone elses! Oh, but you're great for the spirit! Your card is gorgeous, and that sentiment is perfect! My visit here proved its truth!! Something wonderful happened - your post!!
c

Barb Ghig said...

What a fabulous interpretation of the sketch, Kimberly! I LOVE your buttons, and all the angles on this card...so pretty!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE your card. Great embellishments and that triangle is pretty (lovely patterned paper) and I love how it is places. Thank you for linking up to Crafty Creations. I hope you will share with us again.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.