Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sketch it Saturday - Unscripted Sketch#238

Sketch it Saturday!

I grabbed together a few of my favorite Studio Calico paper pads and pulled 
some coordinating paper colors out
and I wanted to use my NEW Mamaelephant stamp set FAIR FEATHERS (again!)
(Merry Christmas to me!)

Using the Sketch it Saturday Sketch, this is my results!
Please join in and add your masterpiece
 to the Sketch it Saturday Gallery!






I hope you are Inspired to Create 
Please join us at
Sketch it Saturday
on the Unscripted Sketches Challenge Blog!
Do not forget to leave love for the Unscripted Sketch Artist Team!

                Studio Calico @ SimonSaysStamp            Mamaelephant FAIR FEATHERS


Thanks for coming by!
Anonymous said...

A fabulous card and great take on the sketch ! As always your creativity is boundless !

Marie

Jackie Rockwell said...

Totally loving the bright orange!!! The layers are wonderful too!

Joyce said...

I just love this. Perfect combination of colors, shapes and layers.

Shannon J said...

Okay, you enabler, you!! I am totally putting that ME feather set on my wish list. Even just simply stamped in b&w it is stunning! She's a beaut, Kimberly!

cm said...

Yes, yes indeed, you are nudging me closer and closer to the feather trend! You're working magic with ME (do I hear a DT call coming...hope so!!), and your paper choices...swoon! Your card is, once again, so lovely, so inspiring!
c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.