Monday, September 16, 2013

Thanks so MUCH: Sketchbook Saturday!

Thanks so MUCH: Sketchbook Saturday!

Well... you know, shucks.. Another Sketchbook Saturday card!
So inspired by her lovely take on this challenge I am pushing myself to top my last card and go in new directions.
Copics are definitely NOT my strong suit, however....
I think my copic skills are improving!!
~amy~ said...

really pretty!!!!!!!

Shannon J said...

Shut the front door!! Everything you do is so uniquely beautiful. Your colouring is drop-dead gorgeous! Improving yes - like going from amazing to amazing-er!

Lyndal said...

FAB stamping & colouring Kimberly!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card-you have NO worries my friend about using Copics!It's perfect :)
Have a great day,Nessa xx

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Are you kidding me?? This is so lovely! You're rocking Copics and I absolutely adore this card. And your style!! :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.