Friday, September 6, 2013

Thank you: Runway Inspired Challenge!

Thank you: Runway Inspired Challenge!

Again, I watched Project Runway, and now
I made a Runway Inspired Card
LOVE IT!



Posting to: Runway Inspired 

Kristie Goulet said...

I love your take on the challenge. The butterfly is so pretty!

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous, graphic take on the inspiration!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

one word...WOW! The DP on the butterfly is perfect!

Veronica Z said...

Beautiful colors! Fab design also!

Anonymous said...

Love this beautiful bold butterfly Kimberly-FABULOUS take on the inspiration(and your fabby design would make a gorgeous canvas wall hanging)
Hope you are feeling brighter today my friend :)
Nessa xx

Deepti said...

This is soooooooooooooooo stunning, Love the bright yellow over black squares :)

Shannon J said...

Oh that butterfly just jumps (flutters?!) off the page! Fabulous bold design!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful!

Jackie Rockwell said...

I'm still trying to catch up with my commenting but I saw this in my browser earlier this week and noticed how AWESOME it was!!! Love that striking bold butterfly!

Jane said...

Love this card! So strikingly eye catching. Great interpretation of the runway inspired challenge.

Anonymous said...

Beautifully graphic, clean and simple! Love it!

Jen W. said...

See what I mean? You killed this challenge not once but twice!!

Virginia L. said...

Stunning design!! Love it! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Kim S said...

Such a beautifully bold butterfly on those black squares!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I just love the symmetry of the design, with the asymmetry of the sentiment placement! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.