Wednesday, September 18, 2013

CASology CUE Card #62: ARROW! DP

CASology CUE Card #62: ARROW!

What comes to mind for you when you think of the Cue ARROW?
We would LOVE, absolutely LOVE to see what you come up with!!
Show us your "CAS" ness!



Please do go and Wonderful Designers of  CASology 
they are the CAS Dream Team that brings you 
the CUE's to LIFE each week!

Guest Designer:  Janet
Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly-Love this design!I won a set of Uniko Arrow stamps a little while ago and am soooo struggling for how to use them,if I have time left this week I will try to enter this-I am off to check out the other inspiration now too!
Have a fabby day,
Nessa xxx

Shannon J said...

OMG, did you just randomly stamp ALL of those arrows and somehow the PERFECT pattern emerged! You just amaze me (but I think you know that!). Love that sentiment too!

Judy1223 said...

Good heavens, how cute is this!!! That is some serious stamping of arrows...I LOVE it!

Lilian said...

This card just put a smile on my face! And thanks for your lovely comment on one of my cards! =)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.