Tuesday, September 10, 2013

CASology CUE Card #61: SILHOUETTE! DP

CASology CUE Card #61: SILHOUETTE!


What inspires you when you see the word silhouette?
I think of dark nights, and
HALLOWEEN!!!

TIP:  If your stamp is a long stamp and may cover your page, 
re-think inking only a part of the stamp to keep your white space!!

Show us your "CAS" ness!

---EDIT TO ADD:::  100 Proof Press Newsletter Wesite:  For SPECIALS
(HERE)
Here is the 100 Proof Press stamp I used. 
See how I only inked a portion so it would be a better vertical fit.
I used a 2 circle punch and a scrap paper for a quick makeshift stencil.

Supplies:
100 proof press vintage trick or treaters silhouette
Josephinekimberling Sentiment (Impress)
Brilliance Graphite Black
Versacolor Mini Cubes 131 Narcissus, and 11 Canary
Copic: Black
2 Circle Punch

This week, the AWESOME SPONSOR IS:




Hi my name is Andrea Hayes and I'm the very proud owner of AnnaBelle Stamps!  We sell our exclusive range of Photopolymer and Deeply Etched Pink Rubber stamps in our online store, as well as our gorgeous range of Sprinkles and ribbons!  Come and check out all we have in our store and the fun we have on our blog!

Hugs!                 This week's winner will receive a $15 discount coupon to the store!



Oh, and do NOT forget to visit the Wonderful Designers of  CASology 
the CAS Dream Team that brings you 
the CUE's to LIFE each week!

Guest Designer is:  Deepti

Melissa said...

Kimberly, this is downright fantastic! LOVE that silhouette! The golden moon really makes a statement on this! WOW!!! Love it! :)

Melissa said...

Kimberly, this is downright fantastic! That silhouette image is wonderful! The golden moon really makes a statement! WOW! Love it!! :)

Michelle said...

Adorable! I love this. As I mentioned earlier in a post, I really love silhouettes. This one is super cute. And it's seasonal, but not all orange and black, which is VERY awesome. I mean, I like orange and black, but it's so refreshing to see something different. :)

Joyce said...

This is an awesome card. And, a great idea about the partial inking and the masking, too. You are like a card class on a page today. Thanks.

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS inking Kimberly - LOVE this spooky creation!

Deepti said...

This is awesome :) love the sun shining behind the image, brilliant I must say

Jen W. said...

This is brilliant, Kimberly!! Love that sweet stamp and the gorgeous sunshine behind it! Really really cool.

Shannon J said...

This stamp is to die for! And the selective inking you did is FAB! Thank you for the tip :) Love learning from such a creative mind!

Barb Ghig said...

I love your big yellow sun and beautiful silhouette! Fab card!

Meghan said...

Fabulous card Kimberly! Great technique!

LeAnne said...

Adorable! My mind went to the same thing....of course I noticed yours AFTER I did mine! Great minds thing alike, I guess. This is my favorite Halloween stamp! That sentiment fits perfectly! Love it!

dyeandpigment said...

I love what you did with this stamp. Simply wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.