Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Card Club Cards!

Card Club Cards!

I have a card club this coming Sunday!
I think there will be 5 of us in all this time.  
YAY!!!!
We are card club fans and have been meeting over 2 yrs now.

The Wplus9  Feathers are still a HOT item, so
I have made a few card kits so far:

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Supplies:
DP American Crafts Dear Lizzy
WPlus9 Fanciful Feathers Stamps and Dies
Inks: Memento Elderberry
Versacolor Mini Cubes 171 Pinecone, 151 Sand Beige
Signo Uniball White Gel Pen
Die: Lil' Inkers Stitched Mat Rectangles

Supplies:
Poppystamps Die Fluffy Feather
Memorybox B1852  Just a Note
Ink: Memento Bahama Blue
Impress Boxed Note Cards 
Xyron
Anonymous said...

Gorgeous-always gorgeous! I can say nothing bad about your cards Kimberly(can't you just make a rubbish one once in a while just to make me feel better LOL!)
Did i mention that this stitched feathery card was Gorgeous?
Nessa xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful cards Kimberly. Love those delicate feathers.

Shannon J said...

WOW!! I have seen these feathers on a few blogs now, and loved them from the start - but I have NEVER loved them as much as I do on these cards! So, so awesome!! No wonder your card clubbers have been around for two years!! They are lucky to have you in their group :)

Basement Stamper said...

great cards, love the feathers!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.