Monday, July 15, 2013

Wishing you a Special Happiness: CAS (E) this Sketch!

Wishing you a Special Happiness: 
CAS(E) this Sketch!
and 
Dynamic Duos!

Well I did this first card with Brilliance Pearlescent Pink, 
then I realized I needed to have a lighter pink.  
 I did the dress again in 
Versamagic Pink Petunia, a Softer Chalky Ink.
The lightest softest pink that I have I am afraid!
(I am a more bold sort of girl really!)

This littlle babydoll dress die really sings to me!
I went for cute, sweet, fun, flirty and still elegant and demure. 
Oh did it work????!!!

                          Softer lighter Petunia Pink:
        


Darker Pink:
Supplies:
Memory Box Die Ava Party Dress
Paper Source Peony Branch
Inkadinkadoo Wedding Set Clear Stamps
Ink: Versamagic Pink Petunia
AMuse Scallop Die Cut Paper, AMuse Creative Candy Mini Pearls
HO HO HO Satin Ribbon ( on the other side) LOL!

Posting to: Dynamic Duos

I hope that you had a lovely (and got some crafting in!) Weekend!
Tenia Nelson said...

So cute, girl!!

Darnell said...

What a delicious and sweet card, Kimberly! I like how the first one matches your blog tab colors, but I'm with you on preferring the second more fuschiastic color! The soft color is sweet, the bold color is booyah!!

Joni Andaya said...

Thank you for leaving me a sweet thought =). Your card is so adorably cute...love the colors.

Jackie Rockwell said...

You sun dress turned out so cute! Such a sweet card Kimberly!

None None said...

Such sweet cards - both are precious. I love the difference between the two shades of pink. The lighter shade of pink gives an innocent look while the fuschia gives a vibrant youthful pop. Both cards would be heartily received, I'm sure! Thanks so much for leaving a sweet comment on my blog!

Coley said...

What an adorable interpretation of the sketch!

Jen W. said...

These are so cute! I love the flowered dresses! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Lori Turner said...

Both of your cards are adorable! Love, love, love that die! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos :)

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so cute, Kimberly! I just got the MB dress form--now I NEED that dress! Adorable take on the sketch!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! Such a cute little dress! Both pinks work beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Janet's Joy said...

Those little dresses are just so sweet!
Thanks so much for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.