Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Thank You: Fusion Challenge!

Thank You: Fusion Challenge!

I love being able to put large pieces of lovely, lovely paper,
on my cards!
I am THE paper hoarder ..I mean loving keeper and admirer!

Well, if some of you have been following me for awhile, you may wonder how many stamps I have.
I don't know. 
 I have been collecting since I found the first Rubber stamp shop I ever heard of.
A little shop in Poulsbo, later a Rubber Moon opened.
Since 1985 or 86.
Yeah, believe it or not. 
Last year I finally got rid of 2 large boxes of old stamps.
Out with the older, in with the newer!

I adore this card.  Sweet chickadee's!



Supplies:
Stamps: Impression Obsession My Little Chickadees C8589 Alesa Baker Designs
Paper Source Birds Nest 871640
Sentiment Recollections
Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Ink Charcoal Mid Tone
Copics: Y21 Buttercup Yellow, W1 Warm Gray No.1, B32 Pale Blue
Asst Pearl Accents
String
Posting to: FUSION Challenge#13


Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulous, stunning, perfect! Love the design, the colors, the details of the paper piecing on the birds and eggs!

Kara Lynne said...

Chickadees are so sweet! I love how you gave them dimension and love the beautiful paper!

~amy~ said...

awwww....soooo cute! I think you secretly have a gazillion stamps...you seems to have a ton of different manufacturers...how do you store your stamps?

wienerhoneymooners said...

Hiya Amy!! A gazillions sounds close. I have a craft studio that one entire wall is stamps. A lot of the wood are open display, all of the wood stamping up are in a large plastic bin. Clear are in small plastic bins. I need to re arrange again. It sure is a labor of love. It took me years to part with stamps I knew I would never use. I had to tell myself that I am just making room for more!! Lol. On my first DT card I sed the stamp set I purchased from you!!! So it is cool that I really try hard to use my stuff!!

Have a lovely 4th!!

Lyndal said...

FAB card Kimberly!!! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.