Sunday, June 16, 2013

Thank you : Green with Black for Dynamic Duos!

Thank you : Green with Black for Dynamic Duos!
 
Yes, another Thank you card. 
Using BLACK again, I love the BOLD.

Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo Meadow (Fennel)
Josephinekimberling for Impress (both bold leaves)  
Pebbles Sentiment
Inks: Fresh Ink Limeade, Brilliance Graphite Black
Designer Paper: American Crafts Merry Mint
Dots Spots
(I know this looks like stamped black cardstock cut and placed on the card, It is really a clear stamp
that I really made sure the Graphite Black was totally on thick before stamping
As always, I have an ultra fine Sharpie in the event that the black is uneven and I go over it)
 



Close Up:
 
 
Janet's Joy said...

I love how your sentiment pops right off your card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous-just gorgeous-this is a winner in my book Kimberly.Fantastic combo of colours a great layout and your placement of the dot spots finishes everything off perfectly :)
Nessa xx

Susie W. said...

Very pretty card Kimberly. The sentiment looks great on the pop of black card stock! Love the green gems too!
Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Stunning design!

Darnell said...

Great minds, indeed, Kimberly!! I love how you've done yours, too, and now must put those amazing drop dots in my Wish Book!

You have been so productive! I have just had a blast going through your older posts I've somehow missed and I am filled to oozing with inspiration! I'm subscribing now, as well as following, so I don't get too far behind ever again! You are in my Hit Parade ~ keep the hits coming!! xxoo Darnell

Michelle said...

How did I miss this? It's one of my favorites! I've never seen those dots before. They are so cool! And I love the way you stamped over the image with the sentiment. Gorgeous!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.