Saturday, June 29, 2013

Thank You: Dynamic Duos!

Thank You: Dynamic Duos!

Dynamic Duos Colors are GREY and YOUR CHOICE!
I am hot and tired today. 
Not a lot was coming to me.
Tomorrow I may try again!

For now, I did a 
White and Grey Combo.
Mama Elephant Lovely Mums Set
 and the PTI Sentiment.
And played with the Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous...






Posting to: Dynamic Duos!


\
Michelle said...

Ooh, I love them both! Beautiful neutral-tone cards! :-)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Stunning!

Unknown said...

Well I think they turned out lovely! Very nice neutral cards. Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week, sure hope to see you back again soon :)

Kim Heggins said...

These are both beautiful...love the gray and white combination.

Susie W. said...

Very pretty cards! I especially like the second card with the column of butterflies. Very elegant!
Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.