Sunday, June 23, 2013

Merry and Bright Festive Fridays!

Merry and Bright: Festive Fridays!
 
Hooooooray! 
I am so glad to be back posting cards!
I will admit I didn't go all "cold turkey" on vacation.
  a fellow card crafter was along, and she brought some supplies to make some "kit" cards,
and papers to design our own. 
Of course, I could not say no.
 
I posted my Festive Friday CAS card (previous post)
 then reviewed the other entry posts.
I too was inspired by all of the refreshing mint greens.
 
So I have a NON Traditional colors - NON CAS card!
 
I am so unpredictable!
Uhhhh!   YIKES....
And I just posted that I would try to list all of the supplies.
These are misc. Papers I have in a box for Christmas.
 
 
Meredith MacRitchie said...

Okay, I love that this one is so completely different from the last one! I am also loving the non-traditional colours in the gallery, so I can totally understand your inspiration. Another beautiful one (LOVE that image!), thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Ardyth said...

Love the radiating stars on the trees - this one has a cool retro feel! Thanks for playing along with us at Festive Friday!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Ooh, love this non-traditional take on the traditional image! The colors are super fun! Darling!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh....this is just too cute!! Almost makes me wish for Christmas...

Geri said...

Oh, my...how adorable! LOVE this, Kimberly!!! Your embellishments are so very sweet and festive!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.