Friday, May 31, 2013

these boots: Fusion Challenge!

these boots: Fusion Challenge!
I love these little Polka Dot Boots.
 
Little True Story. 
So when I met my husband, we fell for each other when it came time to register for dishes,
I looked around and my kitchen was totally white. 
I decided that now I found my WONDERFUL someone,
I needed to "live a little"
Change is sometimes good!
And so ..
we registered for Red with White Polka Dot Dishes!
 
Anywhoo. 
This week's (Fabulouso) Fusion Challenge,
I picked the
 (Photo)
 Lesley's Challenge.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Josephinekimberling for Impress Stamps
Impression Obsession Cover a Card Rain
Ink: Brilliance Black
Colorbox Cats Eye Blue
Versamark Frost Embossing Ink, Ranger Rich Red Embossing Powder
 Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles
Red eyelet
Red Polka Dot Ribbon
Designer Paper: American Crafts Shoreline
 
 

~amy~ said...

Sweet story and card!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. ;-) I love your take on the inspiration photo with the pops of red in the ribbon and boots. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion this week!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

OH, I love those red boots! I need to get me some of those! Such a great fun card and congrats on your win from the last round! I voted for you. :)

You have been a busy girl and I have to catch up on commenting on your stuff!

Lyndal said...

LOVE, LOVE those red polka dotted rainboots Kimberly!
So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

cm said...

What a sweet story about the dishes! True love does add colour to life! Your card is darling; fantastic boots! They would have served me well this past week, as the rains they've been a-pouring! You've definitely added sparkle to my evening!
c

cm said...

What a sweet story about the dishes! True love does add colour to life! Your card is darling; fantastic boots! They would have served me well this past week, as the rains they've been a-pouring! You've definitely added sparkle to my evening!
c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.