Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lizzy-esque Keep it Simple: Paper Smooches


 Lizzy-esque Keep it Simple: Paper Smooches
 
 
Love, Love   <<    LOVE   >>
The American Crafts Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic!!!
 
Look how cute I made me on a scale.
The cutie pie birdie is from the Paper Smooches Chubby Chums Set
              I made a scale by using the Retro TV
from the
 
So this is  me weighing myself,  and journalling my progress
And I am very happy with the results!!
 lol..
 

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Chubby Chums, Boob Tube Sets
Ink: Memento London Fog
Papers: (Background)  Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic
(Owl and Scale) Studio Calico Atlantic
Chipboard Accents: Dear Lizzy Die Cut Shapes 27
Printed Chipboard shapes 20
Dear Lizzie Buttons
 
 
Close up of the colors:
 
 
 
 

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.